Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some common questions our team receives, and answers to them.
MachFast free and fast company formations- what do MachFast apps do?
MachFast applications enable entrepreneurs to easily start companies in the United Kingdom, get a business current account and a domain name in less than 10 minutes.
What information is needed to form a UK Limited Company?
- MachFast helps you find a cool name for your company that is not already taken and, at the same time, check if popular domain names are also available.
- You sign up with your mobile.
- You tell MachFast how many shares you want to own in the company
- You provide your personal details (date of birth; first & last name; previous names, nationality, profession, address. (You can scan your passport to make the information entry faster).
- You agree to adopt model Articles of Associations (which are provided by Companies House).
- You select the type of activity that your company undertakes. MachFast makes it easy for you to quickly find the right activity from over 700 industry codes.
- You confirm some things for Companies House such as you are happy to be the Director of your company.
- You pay £ 12.00 fee to form a company – By the way, we got this awesome deal with CashPlus that they will refund you the company formation fee when you open a Cashplus Business Current Account.
- You are done, just sit back, relax and Companies House will work hard to form your company within 24 hours. We will notify by email when your company is ready.
- After your Company Formation application, you may choose to apply for a Business Current Account with Cashplus. Cashplus can usually confirm your account opening within minutes of your company being formed, saving you weeks if not months! (Terms & Conditions Apply).
Why can’t I just use Companies House to start a company?
A great question – you can, but then you will not be able to apply for a business current account for your company within a few clicks. We also think you will do it much quicker with our app than Companies House.
Help starting and registering your company
We like to keep life simple at MachFast. Starting a company is a big pain – you need it but really don’t what the hassle. We agree. So here is a simple guide to starting a limited company – before, during and after. We always recommend that you speak to your accountant or lawyer if you want professional to advise…